The school operates a catering contract with an external provider, Nourish Contract Catering, and children are offered a choice of hot meals, with a hot or cold dessert on a daily basis.
For the academic year 2023/24 all primary school pupils in London will benefit from free school meals, therefore no payment is required.
The current menu is shown below. You may find it helpful to discuss the menu with your child so they know what meals are available. We operate a pre-ordering system whereby the children choose what they want for lunch at morning registration.
Please follow the link to find out more about Nourish Contract Catering.
Children may bring a packed lunch from home. Lunch boxes should be clearly labelled.
Please note we are a nut free school.
Sweets are not allowed in school.
All children may bring a named water bottle.
At morning play a piece of fruit is offered to all Infant pupils complimentary via the fresh fruit for school kids government scheme. Junior pupils may bring in a piece of fruit or other healthy snack.
Free School Meals
Despite all pupils being eligible for free school meals for the 2023/24 academic year, if you are a low-income family and meet the qualifying benefits detailed below, you can help your child's school by submitting a free school meals application to be assessed.
- Income support
- Income based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit (providing you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit), with a gross annual household income of no more than £16,190 (as assessed by HMRC)
- Guarantee Element of State Pension Credit
- Support under part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Working Tax Credit run-on (the payment received for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Universal Credit, with a net annual household income of £7,400 or less (after tax and not including any other benefits you receive).
The school receives additional funding for every child who registers for free school meals so we can encourage you to do this if you feel it may apply. Please note your child is still able to choose to bring in a packed lunch to school even if they are registered for Free School Meals.
Should you require any further assistance, please contact the school office firstname.lastname@example.org