- Our Vision
- Our Values
- Our Prospectus
- Welcome from Chair of Governors
- Governor Information
- Governing Board Minutes
- Governor Profiles
- Tubbenden Staff
- Inspection Reports OFSTED
- Assessment Data
- Academy Information
- School Self Evaluation
- School Improvement Plan
- School Policies
- School lettings
- Teach London South East
- Tubbenden Mobile App
- Privacy Notice
I love Tubbenden Primary School! In my view there is much to celebrate. We have:
- Friendly, well-behaved, hard-working and polite children who feel safe and enjoy being at school.
- High standards of learning and achievement.
- An exciting, lively curriculum, which is fit for purpose and enables children to become lifelong learners.
- A positive ethos. Everyone is made to feel valued, and the children thrive.
- A dedicated, supportive and enthusiastic staff with high expectations centred on the interests of children.
- Strong links with other local schools, particularly those in our Multi-Academy Trust – the South Orpington Learning Alliance (SOLA).
- A location and site that lend themselves superbly to learning beyond the classroom.
- A well-organised and active Friends Association (TFA).
- A supportive but challenging Governing Body.
When Ofsted last came they noted:
- ‘…pupils make good progress…’
- ‘… there is a vibrant climate for learning’
- ‘… a happy and calm community’
- ‘… drive and ambition to continue to make the school even better’
I’m often asked what my plans are for the school and my reply is usually that I want it to evolve to become a special place where the children are happy, and learn successfully. In the weeks, months and years ahead I will be delighted if it is known within the community for its warmth, excellence, innovation and aspiration.
I do hope the above match with your own experience of, and hopes for, Tubbenden Primary School, whether you are new to us, or have been a part of our community for a while.